By providing quality, cost effective health care and rehabilitation to seniors, we accomplish our services through highly engaged and motivated team members. Individuals with simple to complex medical, neurological and orthopedic conditions are assisted in achieving their maximum level of independence.
Our goal is to assist our residents in achieving their most independent lifestyle possible.
We take great pride in building a trusting relationship in those we care for. All receive supportive and personalized care.
Our building offers private and semi-private rooms, including a window at each bedside to showcase the exposure to daylight with outdoor views of the spectacular gardens. We encourage families to bring personal items. This helps in making a home-like environment.
SERVICES AND AMENITIES INCLUDE:
- Restorative rehabilitation services
- Long-term, short stay, and outpatient therapy services
- Hospice care
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s specific programming
- Weekly spiritual, physical and mentally engaging activities
- Therapeutic diets by a registered dietitian
- Beautician/barber services
- On-site chaplaincy, multi-denomination services from local area churches